The Customer XN module allows your customers access to SolPrint where they can view / enter information directly into the system in a secure environment.
Each contact within your Customer has their own login that determines the options available.
Within the main SolPrint system you will determine how the system responds to requests from clients giving you the options to completely automate the process or, for clients who are less skilled, incorporate an internal review and authorisation process before returning a price to the customer.
Your customer can raise Quotes and Jobs, as well as review the progress of work that is currently being undertaken on their behalf.
If you hold Finished Good Stock on their behalf they can raise Call Off orders that automatically feed through to the SolPrint warehousing module for Pick, Pack and Delivery.
Customer specific reports can be made available through the module for the client to run in real-time.
If your salesreps are using the Salesrep XN module then they can login to their client accounts and enter details on their behalf.
Moreover we also offer various printing modules including Prospecting, Estimating and Order Processing.
- Allows customers access to SolPrint via a web browser.
- Ability to raise Request for Quote.
- Quote automatically generated if customer settings allow.
- Quote acceptance / authorisation.
- Contract Quote / Job integration.
- Ability to review the progress of work.
- Extensive search facilities on the customer's historical job and invoice details.
- Copy features for repeat work.
- Review of customer owned paper stock levels.
- Finished Stock Call Off orders with order progress status updates.
- Ability to incorporate customer specific crystal reports.
- Full security settings allowing access level by customer contact.